Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 93 "Mother's return"

At The Courthouse~Alexander trial~Nora was question Britt. "Who help you fake Alexander death"Nora ask "Helena Cassadine she brought my son to me"Britt said "What did you and Helena did to Alexander"Nora ask "We made him into who he is today"Britt said "How"Nora ask "Helena Brainwash him"Britt said "Have you seen Alexander since then"Nora ask "Yes , In Paris"Britt said "Did you meet Genevieve"Nora ask "Yes and the children, My grandchild"Britt said "Did you know that your son was hit his wife"Nora ask "Yes I did"Britt said "Did you say anything"Nora ask "I did talk to Alexander I try my best as a mother to stop it"Britt said "I'm done"Nora said "Did you really want to stop your son from hit his wife or did you support Alexander"Tea ask Britt didn't say anything. "Your under oath"Tea said "I didn't stop my son, I support Alexander, I miss so much with both my sons"Britt said "Who is your father"Tea ask "Cesar Faison"Britt said "His he stable"Tea ask "No"Britt said "Do you as a doctor believe your son is crazy or just like his mother and grandfather"Tea ask "My son was brainwash"Britt said "I'm done"Tea said Britt step down. "Are you both done for the day"The Judge ask "Yes your under"Nora said "Yes your under"Tea said "Court is on break till tomorrow morning"The Judge said Britt went by Alexander and touch him as Victor came by. "Victor"Britt said "I can't believe you and father and Mother are support him after what he does"Victor said "Victor"Britt said "You were not here when I was on trial"Victor said he walk by Genevieve and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment