Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 1011 "Bianca"

At Alexander trial~Nora had just say she had one more witness. "I call Alexander Cassadine to the stand"Nora said Alexander got up and took the stand. "Alexander, Do you feel bad when you would lose your temper on Genevieve"Nora ask "Yes I do, I hate myself, I'm sorry Genevieve, I love you"Alexander said as he look at Genevieve. "Were you drunk most of the time"Nora ask "Yes"Alexander said "Do you regret what you did"Nora ask "Yes, I do, I hate myself that I lose a good thing with Genevieve and our children, I just haven't been myself since we lose Bianca, Genevieve hasn't either"Alexander said as Genevieve was sitting by her parents and looking at a sonogram that was in her hand. "Who is Bianca"Nora ask "Our daughter that Genevieve give up she died in a plane crash"Alexander said "Do you want get help"Nora ask "Yes I do, I want to get help, I don't belong in jail, Genevieve you know that, Please don't for Bianca and our children"Alexander said "I'm done"Nora said "Did you really think you could of got away with what you did to Genevieve"Tea ask "I know that Genevieve would of never say anything, She didn't want to ruin her family anymore and Genevieve want a family of her own"Alexander said "You don't feel guilty or believe that you need help you just upset that you got caught"Tea said "No, I'm not"Alexander said "You just wish Daddy would save you this time but his not"Tea said "I eject"Nora said "I'm sorry, Alexander, I don't believe you feel bad, Why didn't you stop"Tea ask "I don't know"Alexander said "I'm done"Tea said Alexander got up and went by Nora. "Are you both ready for closing statements'The Judge ask "Yes"Tea said "Yes"Nora said

No comments:

Post a Comment