Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 74


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came back in from check on Genevieve, Lorenzo went by the bar and pour himself a drink. "Genevieve, Sure of come home with us too"Lorenzo said "She just need some air before her appointment with Dr Collins"Skye said "Yes"Lorenzo said "Do you really think Genevieve would try to kill herself"Skye ask Lorenzo look at Skye. "Yes, I do, Skye ,This morning Genevieve told me she had another nightmare, His never going to let her go"Lorenzo said "Lorenzo"Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye face, "I will not go to jail, I still have connection with the CIA"Lorenzo said "Good, I don't want to lose you but I don't blame you for take him out"Skye said "Me either, I wonder if Alexander thought he would get away with it"Lorenzo said "I don't know"Skye said

On the docks~Genevieve was sitting on the bench when Bobbie came by. "Genevieve, How are you doing"Bobbie ask "Today's not a good day, I was up all night with nightmares and I went to the house today, I thought I could handle it"Genevieve said "I'm sorry'Bobbie said "Thanks, How did you heal from it"Genevieve ask "I did focus on my family and work"Bobbie said "I want to get my life back so much"Genevieve said "Have you talk to Dr Collins"Bobbie ask "I'm suppose to go today"Genevieve said "Good, You need to talk about it"Bobbie said " I guess, I just don't want anyone to judge me"Genevieve said "I know"Bobbie said "I sure go"Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment