Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever an For always part 6 ch 95


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve were home. "Genevieve, Do you want to talk about the trial"Skye ask Genevieve just shock her head as Rose came in carrying a tray of food and tea. "Ms.Genevieve I made some of your favorite sandwich and tea"Rose said Genevieve sit down on the couch and pour herself some tea. "I'm going to make a phone call"Lorenzo said he went into his office and pour a drink. "I will destroy you Cassadine"Lorenzo said to himself.

In the living room~Skye and Genevieve were sitting on the couch and Genevieve was drinking tea and Skye brush her hair. "Oh Genevieve, What happened to my Genevieve, The one who would fight with me, Why aren't you fighting back, Please Genevieve don't let him win anymore, Please talk to me"Skye said Genevieve put the tea cup down on the table and kiss Skye on the cheek and went upstairs as Rae came in. "Mother"Skye said "Skye, I want to check on Genevieve"Rae said "Why she still not talking to me, What did you do to her"Skye yelled "I didn't do anything"Rae said "I'm sorry, I'm just worry"Skye said "Me too"Rae said "Did you to talk at all"Skye ask "Yes we did, Skye I promise Genevieve I would not say anything"Rae said "Mother, How do I help my baby"Skye ask "Just be patience"Rae said

Lorenzo office~Lorenzo was talking to a man. "This is going to be the perfect plan on get him out of our life"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment