Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 24


At The Hospital Church~ Genevieve was there alone and light a candle. "Oh Bianca, I miss you so much, This is all a mess, Your father in jail and Your son was hurt again, I haven't been a good mother to you that's why I want to make sure Nikolas-Alexander had the best childhood, I didn't want all this, I didn't want the family to be rip up that's why I stay, Beside I love him Alexander was my first love since we were little kids and his not the same since Helena"Genevieve said she start to cry.

In the hallway~Skye and Lorenzo were there. "Skye, How are you"Lorenzo ask "Not good, I hate all this, Alexander in jail and if he doesn't go to prison I know you will kill him and then you will go to prison too and Genevieve will blame herself and I will be all alone! Skye yelled "Skye, It's going to be okay, I promise you I'm not going to jail again"Lorenzo said "How are you going to fight this"Skye ask "Just trust me, Everything is going to be okay"Lorenzo said "Alright, I believe you"Skye said they share a hug.

Monica and Emily were talking. "I hate all this , I didn't want my son to ever do this"Emily said "I know"Monica said "Early Edward came to the house saying if I was on Alexander side I'm not a Quartermaine"Emily said "Oh Emily, I'm sorry, You are a Quartermaine"Monica said "We all are upset by this"Emily said "Yes"Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment