Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 18



At The Department store~Edward and Nikolas-Alexander were shopping. "Thank you Great-Grandfather"Nikolas-Alexander said "Your welcome, I like spent time with you, Your the next generation of Quartermaine, You know you can take over ELQ"Edward said "Really"Nikolas-Alexander ask "Yes"Edward said "I was going to take over The Empire but now I don't want anything from him"Nikolas-Alexander said "No, We sure go home"Edward said he was getting tired and they left.

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~ Genevieve was talking to Constanza. "Who is going to be the DA on this"Genevieve ask "The mayor doesn't want me because I'm family, So it's going to be Scotty I believe "Constanza said "Oh No that's not good"Genevieve said "I know", I'm sorry"Constanza said "It's not your fault , This is on me"Genevieve said "Oh Genevieve"Constanza said "I still love him , I don't know how I can stop"Genevieve said "I know it's not going to be easy but you can do this"Constanza said "I hope so, I want to be old self"Genevieve said "You can be"Constanza said

Edward was driving Nikolas-Alexander home and Edward was having a hard time driving when he hit something.

No comments:

Post a Comment