Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 16



At The police station~ Alexander cell~ Alexander was in his cell when Victor came in. "You bastard! You killed my baby! Victor yelled "Genevieve wasn't going to tell you about the baby, Why are you on her side,I'm your twin! Alexander yelled "You are nothing but a bastard and you will pay for this"Victor said "We our Cassadine your suppose to be on my side! Alexander yelled "You never did anything for me as a child, Why sure I be on your side, Your in a big mess if you don't go to jail you know Lorenzo is going to kill you"Victor said " I know, But I can't go to jail or die"Alexander said "Too bad you lose it all , Was it worth it"Victor ask "No, I wasn't myself"Alexander said "Lier! Victor yelled "How our my children"Alexander ask "Did you know that Nikolas-Alexander saw you push Genevieve down and he went to a comatose state! Victor yelled "No I didn't, I hate this but I need help not jail time"Alexander said as Emily and Nikolas came in. "Mother, Father you have to help me out of this"Alexander said "How, Either you go to jail or Lorenzo kill you son, I don't support what you did"Nikolas said "I don't either but I need help"Alexander said "Alexander, I don't know if you can get out of this"Emily said "We hire a great lawyer"Nikolas said "Who"Alexander ask

No comments:

Post a Comment