Thursday, March 17, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 60 "Mother's"


At Constanza~Constanza and Tea were having tea and talking. "So I heard your a lawyer"Tea said "I'm DA for now"Constanza said "What do you mean for now"Tea ask "Well there a big case, Genevieve soon to be ex-husband has been abuse her and the trial is soon but the Mayor doesn't want me to do it"Constanza said "Oh My god, I'm sorry, I'm surprise it's going to court"Tea said "Yes, Genevieve is worry about uncle Lorenzo too"Constanza said "Your worry about the case"Tea ask "Yes, Alexander has a great lawyer"Constanza said "I'm sure, So what else is with you, Do you have an man"Tea ask "No, I just work all my life"Constanza said "Are you scare of love"Tea ask "Yes"Constanza said "Oh baby, I'm so sorry, If things were different"Tea said "Is it safe now"Constanza ask "Yes, I'm staying here with your stepdad Victor, He wants to meet you"Tea said "I'm glad your here, Have you talk to Dani"Constanza ask "Yes, She a little anger, I'm surprise your not"Tea said "I did have a great life, Daddy and Lydia were always their for me and my sisters and brothers and Uncle Lorenzo and Aunt Skye and Genevieve and Skylar and Lila Rae"Constanza said "I'm glad they were there for you"Tea said "Me too"Constanza said "Maybe, We can open our own practice together"Tea said "I would love to , Genevieve and I used to dream about opening one ourself"Constanza said "Genevieve a lawyer"Tea ask "She was"Constanza said "Who is Alexander lawyer"Tea ask as she pick up her tea and drink it. "Nora Buchanan"Constanza said Tea slip out her tea. "Mother, Are you okay"Constanza ask "I have an idea"Tea said

No comments:

Post a Comment