Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 103


At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo office~ Lorenzo and Luis were talking. "It's not safe for you to be back yet son"Lorenzo said "I just miss everyone"Luis said "I know son"Lorenzo said as Genevieve and Skye came in. "Genevieve, I'm sorry I wasn't here for you but I'm here for you now"Luis said Genevieve look at Luis. "My little brother, I wish I could of save you from Daddy world, I wish Mother stop it"Genevieve thought as she look at her brother. "Your sister isn't talking, She let him win"Lorenzo said as he look at Genevieve. "Oh Daddy, You will know in time"Genevieve thought as she look at Lorenzo. "We sure go to the courthouse"Skye said "Yes, Luis stay at the safe house for now"Lorenzo said he handle Luis the key's. "Don't leave without saying goodbye to me and Skylar"Skye said "Yes Mother, Sis it's going to get better"Luis said Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve left.

At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan and Monica were getting ready to leave, "I hate all this"Monica said "Me too, I wish it didn't end this way for Genevieve and Alexander"Alan said "Me too , Emily love Alexander so much, I'm not surprise that Britt is the birthmother"Monica said "Me either , Crazy runs in the family"Alan said "Yes it does"Monica said "Do you believe that Alexander is unbalance"Alan ask "Yes I do, Do you"Monica ask "I don't know but this could end deadly too"Alan said "Yes"Monica said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment