Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 38

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Genevieve and Nikolas-Alexander came in with Lorenzo. "You don't have to stay, I'm sure mother needs you today"Genevieve said "Find, Genevieve don't push yourself"Lorenzo said "I will not"Genevieve said "I will make sure Mother rest"Nikolas-Alexander said "Thank you son, We love you so much and are so glad your okay"Lorenzo said "I know Papa"Nikolas-Alexander said as Alice came in. "Mrs. Cassadine, The rooms are ready for both of you"Alice said "Thank you , Where is Sunday Rose"Genevieve ask "The nanny took her out, In the den I have a tray of your favorite cinnamon rolls"Alice said "Thank you, I would love some tea"Genevieve said "Yes I have it ready for you too"Alice said "Find, I will go, Genevieve, Call me if you need me"Lorenzo said "Thanks Daddy"Genevieve said Lorenzo left and Genevieve and Nikolas-Alexander went into the den, "Oh it feels like home being here"Genevieve said "Did you Spent a lot of time here when you were little"Nikolas-Alexander ask "Yes, Once I ran away from home and I stay here , I want to live here"Genevieve said "Oh"Nikolas-Alexander said Nikolas-Alexander and Genevieve sit down. "Sweetheart, I was wrong when I told you not to cry, I want you to tell me everything how you feel about your father and everything"Genevieve said "Actually Mother there is something I need to tell you"Nikolas-Alexander said "What is that"Genevieve ask "I want to chance my name to Nikolas Lansing Quartermaine Alcazar"Nikolas Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment