Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 87


At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was in his office talking to a man. "If I call you we need to move fast and make this clean, I will not go down for ported my daughter"Lorenzo said "Yes sir"The man said and left as Skye came in. "Lorenzo, What are you planning"Skye ask "Skye, If I have to I will take care of Alexander, No one is going to hurt our daughter and get away with it"Lorenzo said "Oh Lorenzo, I can't lose you"Skye said "You will not, I have a deal with the government on this"Lorenzo said "This isn't just about us or Genevieve, The children"Skye said "Nikolas and Sunday Rose don't need him"Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo went to the living room as the nanny came in with Sunday Rose. "Sunday Rose needs her mother she been crying"Jamie said "Genevieve sleeping"Skye said "Let me see Sunday Rose"Lorenzo said he holding his Granddaughter. "Oh Sunday Rose, I will make sure you and Nikolas have the best life, We love you both and your mother"Lorenzo said as he holding Sunday Rose. "Your not hope that Genevieve and the children will stay here"Skye ask "Why not, It's nice to have this house full with family"Lorenzo ask Sunday Rose finally fell asleep . "It work"Lorenzo said he handle Sunday Rose to the nanny and she took the baby to bed. "You don't want Genevieve and the children to stay"Lorenzo ask "We all need to get our life back, We also need to get marry again"Skye said "I have an idea on that"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment