Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 20


At Alexis~ Alexis and Ned were planning Jax funeral. "I hate this"Alexis said "I know I hate this too"Ned said "Not just this but what is going between Genevieve and Alexander, The Mayor took me off the case and I don't know who is going to be the DA"Alexis said "I know it's a mess"Ned said "I hate that Alexander did this but I don't want him to go to jail"Alexis said "It's better if he does"Ned said "Lorenzo"Alexis said "Yes"Ned said "I guess, Sure we have Skye come to Jax funeral"Alexis said "I don't think Skye would want to but for the twins sake I guess so"Ned said "I will make sure there twins remember their father"Alexis said "Me too"Ned said

At General Hospital~ Nikolas and Emily came in. "Why are you both here"Skye ask "We want to see our grandson and Genevieve'' Nikolas said "Your not going neither my daughter and Nikolas-Alexander isn't here anymore"Skye said "Skye, I'm upset to what my son did to Genevieve, This isn't the man I raise, But I'm family"Nikolas said "Not for long"Skye said as ambulance came in with Nikolas-Alexander and Edward. "No"Skye said "Nikolas-Alexander"Nikolas said "We need to look at them"Bobbie said "Just save them both"Skye said "Yes"Emily said "I will go tell my daughter"Skye said "Where is Daddy"Emily ask "Daddy when to check on a patience"Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment