Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 27



At General Hospital~ Alan and Emily and Skye and Skylar and Lorenzo and AJ and Lydia and Tracy and Abby and Michael and Alan Jr and Genevieve and Nikolas and Alexander and Ric were waiting to hear news when Dr Drake and Monica and Bobbie came by. "Edward made it, His going to be find, We found out he had a mild heart attack and sure not be driving anymore"Dr Drake said "We agree, Thank you"Tracy said "What about Nikolas-Alexander"Genevieve ask "Your son is going to be find he had some cuts and bruise on him but he hit his head so we want to keep him over night"Dr Drake said "Thank you , I want to see my son"Genevieve said "Me too"Alexander said Genevieve turn around and look at him. "No way in hell will you see my son"Genevieve said "Genevieve, I'm sorry about this but Nikolas-Alexander is my son"Alexander said "Why are you even here! Genevieve yelled "Don't worry Princess, I will take him out of here"Lorenzo said he look at Alexander. "I just want to see my son,I didn't get bail"Alexander said "Good! Go away! Genevieve yelled "Mr. Cassadine you have to go back the judge only allow you to come and check on your son for ten min"The cop said "Take him away now"Ric said Alexander look at Genevieve. "I still love you and I know you love me too"Alexander said and left.Genevieve was crying. "Genevieve let's go see your son"Skye said "Yes Mother"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment