Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 54



At The Quartermaine mansion~ Rae and Genevieve were having tea and talking. "Do you think I sure let Alexander go to an mental hospital"Genevieve said "He does need help I agree but can you be okay with that"Rae ask "I don't know, I'm scare if Daddy doesn't like this he will kill Alexander and this time I don't want to rip my family apart"Genevieve said "Genevieve you do what is best for you and your children, I know in your heart you will know what to do"Rae said "Being in this house remind me of time when Alexander and I were children and in love, He was the love of my life, It wasn't all bad"Genevieve said "No it wasn't, Hold on to the good times"Rae said "Nikolas-Alexander wants to chance his name to just Nikolas and I'm not sure if I sure let him"Genevieve said "No matter what he call himself he will always be a Cassadine, But it could help him heal"Rae said "I mess up raise Nikolas-Alexander one time in Paris he came home crying because of a bad grade at school and I told him to stop crying only weak people cry and do the test over"Genevieve said "We all make mistakes as a parent"Rae said "True, I'm just worry about him"Genevieve said "We will help Nikolas-Alexander"Rae said "Thanks this help talking"Genevieve said "Good"Rae said as Constanza came in. "Genevieve, Can we talk"Constanza said "Sure I will go"Rae said "Thanks"Genevieve said Rae left.

No comments:

Post a Comment