Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 44 "Parents guilty"


At The Quartermaine mansion~ Outside~Emily and Skye had just share a hug when Lorenzo came in. "Skye,I found out where our daughter is"Lorenzo said "Oh"Skye said "We sure go"Lorenzo said "Emily"Skye said "Skye"Emily said Skye and Lorenzo left as Monica came outside. "Emily, Are you okay"Monica ask "I just plea with both Genevieve and Skye to save my son life"Emily said "You did what any mother would do"Monica said "Do you think I did anything wrong in raise him"Emily ask "No you didn't, You love both Alexander and Victor like your own"Monica said "Yes I did"Emily said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was holding a cell phone and looking at it when Laura came in. "Nikolas, Are you okay"Laura ask "No, I'm not, Emily thinks I sure call her and get her to town"Nikolas said "Let me guess you don't want her here"Laura ask "No, She could make it worst, But I just want to help my son"Nikolas said "Then do it, I'm sure Alexander could use all the support he needs"Laura said "Yes, Emily went to ask Genevieve if our son could just get help not jail time but I'm still scare that it could cost my son his life"Nikolas said "Lorenzo"Laura said "Yes, I don't know how to help my son or what I did wrong"Nikolas said "Nikolas, You are a great father its' not your fault"Laura said

No comments:

Post a Comment