Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 83



At Skye/Lorenzo~Rae was alone with Genevieve trying to get her to talk. "Genevieve, I want to help you we all do"Rae said "I just don't want to talk about it"Genevieve said "No one will judge you and it will stay between us"Rae said "You really don't think Mother and Daddy aren't listing to us right now"Genevieve ask "You don't want to talk to your parents about this"Rae ask "No, They both will judge me"Genevieve said "Both your parent's aren't perfect either, No one is and not even when it comes to love"Rae said "I still love him, Grandmother, I sure be anger but I'm not, What is wrong with me"Genevieve ask as Lorenzo and Skye came in with the children, "We our going to take the children out, So you two can talk"Skye said "Nikolas, Listen to your grandparents"Genevieve said "I will Mother"Nikolas said Skye and Lorenzo left. "Genevieve, It's going to take some time for you to stop loving Alexander, You spend your childhood loving this man"Rae said "Is it wrong that I don't want him to go to jail"Genevieve ask "No it's not, But why haven't you say anything"Rae ask "I'm scare if I let Alexander go get help that Daddy will kill him and then it's my fault again, I keep hurt this family"Genevieve said "Oh Genevieve it's not your fault"Rae said "Yes it is, I let him hit me, I didn't stop it and I didn't leave when I can, I have money of my own that's not the reason like most woman"Genevieve said "Oh baby"Rae said and hug Genevieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment