Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 109


At The Courthouse~Alexander trial~ Nora was question Nikolas. "Did you know your son was alive and with his birth mother Britt and your grandmother"Nora ask "No, I didn't"Nikolas said "Thank you"Nora said Tea turn."So what do you think of your son now, The true heir"Tea ask "I do hate that my son did this to Genevieve, I always thought she was good for my son but I was wrong on that and I don't like what my son did to Genevieve but he needs help"Nikolas said "Do you really want us to believe that you didn't know your son was alive, All that time"Tea ask "Yes"Nikolas said "Your under oath"Tea said "Alright, I know my son was alive! Nikolas yelled the court was in shock and Emily too. "Did you know that Alexander was being brainwash"Tea ask "No, But I was scare about what my son would come back too after putting Genevieve on ice"Nikolas said "So you help make your son disappear, Will you do it again"Tea ask "No"Nikolas said "I'm done"Tea said Nikolas got off the stand. "I call Dr Drake to the stand"Tea said Patrick came in and took the stand. "Dr Drake were you the doctor that look at Genevieve that night she came in from the fall"Tea ask "Yes I was"Dr Drake said "How bad did it look"Tea ask "Bad"Dr Drake said "Could Genevieve of died that night"Tea ask "Yes in surgery she almost died twice"Dr Drake said "Thank you"Tea said "But Genevieve didn't die"Nora said "No, Thanks to me, I'm good at what I do but I could of lose her it was a bad fall"Dr Drake said "Thank you"Nora said

No comments:

Post a Comment