Friday, March 18, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 1~



~At Skye/Jax~Skye was working at home and on the phone when Jax came in from the trial and Skye hang up the phone. “Jax, How did it go”Skye ask “Carly would not take the deal”Jax said “No”Skye said “Yes, Carly will be in jail for a long time, Now I have to tell Josslyn”Jax said as Josslyn came in. “Daddy, Where have you been”Josslyn ask “I will go check on Lila Rae andAvery, and let you both talk”Skye said and left, Jax and Josslyn sit down on the couch, “Sweetheart you're mother love you so much, But you're mother will be away for a while, In jail”Jax said “No”Josslyn said “I’m sorry, But I want you to remember that you're loved by you're mother and me and Skye and Lila Rae and Avery”Jax said “I don’t need her, She not my mother anymore”Josslyn said “Josslyn, I know you're anger and it’s okay to feel that way, I want you to be honest with me”Jax said as Skye came in with Avery in her arms and Lila Rae was by her side, “I don’t want Carly as my mother, I want Skye”Josslyn said “Oh Josslyn, I do love you and I’m here for you”Skye said “Can you adoption me like Daddy did Lila Rae”Josslyn ask “Oh Josslyn, Right now you're anger “Skye said “No I’m not, Please be my mother “Josslyn said she hug Skye who look at Jax, “Girls, Why don’t you let us talk”Jax said “Alright”Josslyn said Lila Rae and Josslyn left.. “Jax, I love Josslyn I do but right now Josslyn just needs time, She anger right now and has a right to be”Skye said “You're right but I think you sure adoption Josslyn”Jax said “Let’s give Josslyn some time and then if she still wants it, I will adoption Josslyn”Skye said “Thank you”Jax said they share a hug as there was a knock on the door it was Bobbie . “Bobbie, I try to help Carly but she would not take the deal”Jax said “I know you try, I will not let you take Josslyn from me like you are trying with Carly”Bobbie said “I will not take you from Josslyn life, but I don’t want her to visit Carly in jail”Jax said “Of course”Bobbie said “Right now Josslyn is anger with Carly”Jax said “It’s hard for kids to get it, Carly told me you want her to sign her rights away, I will make sure that doesn’t happen”Bobbie said “Carly got the test of her own medical”Skye said “You are not Josslyn mother”Bobbie said “Just like Sonny isn’t Michael father”Skye said Josslyn came out, “Grandmother”Josslyn said “Josslyn, I want to see you and tell you that I love you and so does you're mother”Bobbie said “If Mother did love me she would never go to jail”Josslyn said “Josslyn”Bobbie said “I don’t want to talk about this right now”Josslyn said “Alright, You can call me anytime’ Bobbie said and left. “Why don’t I order us some dinner”Jax ask “Yes, Can we have pizza”Josslyn ask “Sure”Jax said Skye put Avery down in her playpen and had a dizzy spell. “Skye, Are you okay”Jax ask “Yes”Skye said Josslyn left the room. “Skye”Jax said “I’m fine”Skye said

At The Police Station~Carly’s jail cell~Carly was in her jail cell. “You have an visits”The cop said and let the man in who went by Carly’s cell. “It’s good to see you, So what is you're plan, Are you going to get me out of here”Carly ask “No, I’m not going to save you, You broke my heart Carly, I’m just in town to get my daughter away from Skye”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I didn’t want you to come to town to take Lila Rae from Skye”Carly said “No you just want me to get Skye back”Lorenzo said “Yes, I know you love her still”Carly said “All I want is my daughter and I will have her soon , It’s so nice to see you in jail and Sonny gone and Julian too”Lorenzo said “You're also in town to take over the business aren’t you”Carly ask “Maybe”Lorenzo said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment