Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 36


At General Hospital~ Genevieve room~ Genevieve was in bed ate some of the oatmeal and talking to Lorenzo. "Daddy, You will leave him alone right"Genevieve ask "Why are you protect him"Lorenzo ask "I'm not protect Alexander , I'm protect this family. Mother can't lose you too"Genevieve said "Genevieve it's going to be okay"Lorenzo said "Stop it! Just answer me"Genevieve yelled "Find right now I will let the courts handle it if it goes our way his find"Lorenzo said "Good"Genevieve said as Skylar came in with bags in her hand. "Genevieve, I have outfits for you and Nikolas-Alexander"Skylar said "Thank you"Genevieve said "Your welcome"Skylar said "I will bring Nikolas-Alexander his outfit"Lorenzo said "Thank you"Genevieve said "Genevieve, You and the children can move back in with me"Lorenzo said "No we our staying at the mansion"Genevieve said Lorenzo left. "Genevieve, How are you doing"Skylar ask "I'm scare that I can't handle the trial"Genevieve said "I just wish you told me"Skylar said "I wish I never let it go this far, I'm scare that Daddy will kill Alexander and then go to jail and again I will be the one who torn this family apart"Genevieve said "It's not your fault"Skylar said "I still love him"Genevieve said "You will heal by this, Please see Dr Collins"Skylar said "I will"Genevieve said "Good"Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment