Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 34

At The Quartermaine~Alan and Monica came in and Alan took a picture of Edward off the fireplace. "Alan"Monica said "I could of lose that stubborn bastard"Alan said "I know"Monica said "We have been telling him not to drive, I wish he would listen to us"Alan said "We will get Edward to listen to us"Monica said as Tracy came in. "I have great news. Genevieve will not press changers if Daddy agrees not to drive anymore"Tracy said "That's not going to happened"Alan said "Yes it is"Tracy said she pull out Edward license. "Daddy give it up"Tracy said "Thank god"Alan said "Yes, About time this family has good news"Monica said "I agree"Tracy said as The nanny came in with Sunday Rose. "How is Sunday Rose"Tracy ask "I was just going to give her a bath, She needs her doll"The nanny said and pick up the doll. "After your done I will tuck you in"Tracy said she kiss Sunday Rose and she left with the nanny. "You really like Sunday Rose"Alan said "She remind me of Genevieve when she was younger and I always want a daughter"Tracy said "I know"Alan said

At General Hospital~ Genevieve room~Genevieve was in the bed when Dr Drake was looking at her. "Can Nikolas-Alexander and I go home"Genevieve ask "Yes Tomorrow"Dr Drake said "Thank god"Genevieve said "Yes, But you need to be carefully still not a lot of stress, Which I know is hard right now"Dr Drake said "Yes it is, How is my son"Genevieve said "Nikolas-Alexander is going to be find but he needs to talk to someone"Dr Drake said "I'm trying with that"Genevieve said "Good"Dr Drake said

No comments:

Post a Comment