Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 30

At General Hospital~Nikolas-Alexander room~Nikolas-Alexander was in his bed and Genevieve was in her wheelchair and she took her son hand. "Nikolas-Alexander, I was wrong about not talking about your feelings, We both need to heal from this and by talking about it"Genevieve said "Is he going to jail"Nikolas-Alexander ask "He was denied bail"Genevieve said "Good, I'm glad"Nikolas-Alexander said "His still your father"Genevieve said "No he isn't,"Nikolas-Alexander said "I'm worry about you"Genevieve said "Don't"Nikolas-Alexander said "I'm your mother, Well your Grandmother I will never stop worry about you, I promise Bianca on her grave that I would watch over you and take care of you and give you nothing but the best life, Something I could not give Bianca"Genevieve said "I wish you told me about Bianca"Nikolas-Alexander said "I know, I want to"Genevieve said "He would not let you did he"Nikolas-Alexander ask as Nikolas came in. "What are you doing here"Genevieve ask "I want to see my grandson, Nikolas-Alexander I'm glad your okay, I love you"Nikolas said "I love you to Grandfather but I don't want to talk or see him"Nikolas-Alexander said "I know, I'm upset with him too but Alexander love you"Nikolas said "Nikolas-Alexander, Why don't you rest"Genevieve said "Yes Mother"Nikolas-Alexander said "Nikolas, Can you push me out of here"Genevieve ask "Alright, Nikolas-Alexander, I love you too"Nikolas said and push Genevieve out to the hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment