Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 50


At Bianca grave~Genevieve and Victor were still there. "Genevieve, I do hope you heal from this , Maybe we both can"Victor said he touch Genevieve cheek. "I still love you"Victor said Genevieve touch Victor hand. "Oh Victor, Right now I need to figure this all out"Genevieve said "Your right"Victor said "Thank you for understand, My Children need me right now too"Genevieve said "Did Nikolas-Alexander see anything"Victor ask "He saw all of it, I failed my daughter Bianca again, Twice in one life time"Genevieve said "This isn't your fault"Victor said "I sure go"Genevieve said "If you need to talk"Victor said "Why are you still nice to me after everything"Genevieve ask "We our both not perfect, We our soulmates"Victor said "I sure go"Genevieve said and left.

At Constanza~Constanza was at home when Blair came in. "Blair, What do you want"Constanza ask "Constanza I have something to tell you, It's going to be a shock to you but you will love it"Blair said "What, Are you try to ruin someone else marriage"Constanza ask "I made a mistake with Lorenzo and Skye but this isn't about them it's about your mother"Blair said "My Mother is dead"Constanza said "Tea did have some problems after giving birth to you, But your mother is alive"Blair said Constanza slap Blair, "How dare you come in my house and tell me that lie! Constanza yelled "I know it's hard to believe but it's true"Blair said "Why would my mother leave me then"Constanza ask as she cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment