Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 46

At The police station~Alexander jail cell~ Genevieve and Lorenzo and Skye were there. Lorenzo just pull out divorce papers. "Daddy, I didn't ask you to do that"Genevieve ask "I know, I took care of it, I know you want it, You don't want to be marry to him still do you"Lorenzo ask "Daddy, Stay out of this is my fight not yours"Genevieve said "Ginny, I will give you anything, You can have the house"Alexander said "Good, I'm glad you see this is for the best, I never thought you were good enough for my princess"Lorenzo said he handle Alexander the papers who read them. "I'm not sign my rights away"Alexander said "What, Daddy"Genevieve said "Why don't we go"Skye said "Good idea"Genevieve said "No, Not without Genevieve, Let him go you need to heal and so do the children"Lorenzo said "Ginny, I just need help and I will be a better father to our children when I get out"Alexander said "Nikolas-Alexander doesn't want you in his life"Lorenzo said "Is that true"Alexander ask "Nikolas-Alexander ask me if I can let him chance his name to just Nikolas Lansing Alcazar"Genevieve said "Are you going to let him"Alexander ask "I don't know you didn't just break me, You broke our grandson who mother ask us to look out for him, You broke Bianca and Sunday Rose too! Genevieve said and cried. "Sweetheart let's go"Skye said Skye took Genevieve hand and they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment