Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 23 "We our Quartermaine"


At General Hospital~Alan and Tracy were sitting on the couch waiting on news about Edward and Nikolas-Alexander, "Daddy has to be okay, I'm not ready to let him go again"Tracy said "Me either"Alan said "I was upset with him for fake his death again but I'm glad he did"Tracy said "Me too I was glad he was back"Alan said "I'm glad your back too, For a while it seen like we were on top now here we our again"Tracy said "Don't go there"Alan said "If Daddy make it he can still go to jail"Tracy said "We will not let that happened"Alan said Tracy put her head on Alan shoulder.

AJ was in the hallway when Michael and Abby and Alan Jr and Constanza and Lydia came by. "Dad, We heard"Michael said "Thanks for coming, This isn't good either way"AJ said "Why do you say that"Constanza ask Great~"Grandfather was driving"AJ said "I will take care of it"Constanza said "You will"AJ ask "Yes, We our Quartermaine, We stick together"Constanza said "Thank you"AJ said "Grandfather is going to make it"Alan Jr said "Yes he is"Abby said

Alan and Tracy were standing up as Constanza came by. "Grandfather, Don't worry I will make sure that Great-Grandfather doesn't go to jail"Constanza said "Thank you"Alan said "Yes, I guess it's good that we have a Quartermaine as a DA"Tracy said "Yes"Alan said "Where is Genevieve"Constanza ask "She went to pray"Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment