Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 92

At The Courthouse hallway~Lorenzo came by the doctor. "How dare you just do nothing for my daughter , Do you know who I'm"Lorenzo ask "No I'm sorry I don't"Dr Cartier said "I'm your worst nightmare"Lorenzo said as Skye came by. "Lorenzo"Skye said "Skye, Let me deal with this"Lorenzo said "Not here"Skye said "I'm sorry, I hate myself that I didn't do anything"Dr Cartier said 'You better leave town if you want to live"Lorenzo said Dr Cartier left. "Lorenzo, I'm anger to but the cops are all over this place"Skye said "Yeah they are"Lorenzo said "Let's go inside, I'm worry about Genevieve and mother will not tell me anything"Skye said Skye took his hand and they went inside.

"Genevieve"Skylar said she went to talk to her parents. "Mother, Daddy why isn't Genevieve not talking"Skylar ask "We don't know it's been like this since last night"Skye said "I'm worry"Skylar said "Me too baby"Skye said Lorenzo sit back down by Genevieve who keep looking at Alexander as everyone came back in and the judge and everyone stood up. "I call my next witness Britt Westbourne" Nora said everyone was in shock some didn't know why she was here or being called as Britt came in and took the stand. "What is your relationship with Alexander and Victor Cassadine"Nora ask "I'm their birth mother"Britt said "Why didn't you raise them"Nora ask "Nikolas took the boys from me and I could not fight him I been in mental hospital all the boys life"Britt said "Have you seen the boys"Nora ask "Just Alexander, When everyone believe he was dead I was raise him"Britt said "Into what he was a grow man then"Nora ask "Yes but into the man I wanted him to be the true heir"Britt said

No comments:

Post a Comment