Thursday, March 17, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 61


At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve was there with Nikolas-Alexander. "Do you want ice cream for breakfast"Genevieve ask "Sure"Nikolas-Alexander said as the waitress came by. "We want a big bowl of chocolate ice cream and two spoons"Genevieve said "That's all"The waitress ask "Yes"Genevieve said the waitress left. "Nikolas-Alexander, Are you sure about chance your name"Genevieve ask as the waitress came with the bowl of ice cream and they ate it. "Yes Mother, I want this"Nikolas-Alexander said "Your still a Cassadine you know, But I get why your anger, I'm so sorry you saw it"Genevieve said "I know Mother"Nikolas-Alexander said "Alright, You can change your name"Genevieve said "Thank you Mother"Nikolas-Alexander said "Your welcome, When you get older you may want to chance it back"Genevieve ask "No I will not"Nikolas-Alexander said "Alright"Genevieve said they ate some ice cream as Skye came in and by them. "Genevieve, Nikolas-Alexander , Are you having ice cream for breakfast"Skye ask "Yes we our"Nikolas-Alexander said "Yes, It's our special day"Genevieve said "Oh, Is this the first time for this"Skye ask "No"Nikolas-Alexander said Genevieve and Skye went to talk. "Mother, My son been thought a lot I'm just giving him a day he can forget everything and I just told him that he can chance his name"Genevieve said "Genevieve, Your not a bad mother"Skye said "Your not one either"Genevieve said they share a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment