Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 78


At The Quartermaine mansion~Genevieve was there drinking "Tea" and hiding she didn't want to see Dr Collins today as Tracy came in. "Genevieve, What are you doing here"Tracy ask "Hiding, I don't want to go home yet, I was suppose to see Dr Collins today but I chicken out"Genevieve said "I get it"Tracy said "I just can't sit and talk about feelings it makes me sick"Genevieve said and drink some more ''tea". "So why are you hiding from your parents"Tracy ask "I don't want to hear how they are disappointment in me, I know when they look at me they keep thinking why did I let him do this to me, Why did I stay the old Genevieve would of not let this happened , But there not the only ones who think that"Genevieve said she wipe her tears. "You think that too"Tracy ask "Yes"Genevieve said "I get that you don't want to talk about feelings but you need to heal and get your life back"Tracy said "I know, I just don't know how, Daddy thinks I sure make Alexander sign his rights away of the children"Genevieve said "I agree with Lorenzo on that, You need to keep the children far from him"Tracy said "At lease we agree on something"Lorenzo said as he came in. "Daddy, Why are you here, How did you find me"Genevieve ask "The guards"Lorenzo said "Oh, Well I'm staying here for the night"Genevieve said "Your mother, Really want you to stay with us, It would mean a lot to her"Lorenzo said Genevieve drink more ''tea''. "Did you see Dr Collins"Lorenzo ask "No, And you can't make me"Genevieve said "Can we talk at home"Lorenzo ask "Find"Genevieve said "Genevieve, Soon it will get better"Tracy said "Thanks"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment