Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 21


At General Hospital~Alan was looking at a chart when Monica came by. "I thought you went home"Monica said "I know but I got call in"Alan said as Emily came by. "Emily , We were going to see you"Monica said "I have bad news, It's about Grandfather"Emily said "What about Father"Alan ask "Edward and Nikolas-Alexander are here they were in a car accident"Emily said "No, I told Father he could not drive anymore"Alan said "We don't know anything yet"Monica said "This isn't what we need right now"Alan said "No, You sure go call Tracy"Monica said "I will"Alan said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed when Dr Drake was looking at her. "The burns on your back are new ones, Not from the plane cash"Dr Drake said "No there from Alexander he trow match on me"Genevieve said as she talk slow and cried. "I'm sorry"Dr Drake said "I'm always going to talk like this"Genevieve ask as she talk slow. "No, Not forever"Dr Drake said "Good"Genevieve said as she talk slow and Skye came in and Genevieve look at her she know something was wrong. "Mother, What is it"Genevieve ask "Genevieve, Edward and Nikolas-Alexander were in a car accident"Skye said "No, I want to see my baby"Genevieve said "I will go check on it and sent a nurse with a wheelchair"Dr Drake said "Thank you, Just save Nikolas-Alexander"Genevieve said "I will"Dr Drake said and left. "Oh Mother"Genevieve said "I know this isn't what you need right now but you need to be strong for your son"Skye said "I know Nikolas-Alexander is only my grandson but I love him like my son"Genevieve said "I know you do"Skye said "We sure call Ric"Genevieve said "Alright, I will"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment