Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 100

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Genevieve wake up and look at Nikolas who was still slept in bed. Genevieve touch his hair , "Oh my sweet boy, I'm doing this for you and your sisters"Genevieve said she kiss him as Nikolas wake up. "Mother, I love you"Nikolas said she kiss him on the cheek as Skye came in. "Genevieve, , Nikolas, Your both awake good, We need to get ready for court"Skye said Genevieve just shake her head and went into the bathroom. "It didn't work, I was hope if I stay with mother last night she would feel better"Nikolas said "Oh Nikolas, This isn't up to you to save your mother, Your a child"Skye said "I just"Nikolas said "I know"Skye said Nikolas went downstairs as Genevieve came in wearing a green dress. "Genevieve, You look great, It's almost Christmas ,Hopefully after the trial you will get better"Skye said Genevieve went downstairs to find Lorenzo sitting on the couch having coffee. "Genevieve, I'm glad your up. We need to talk,"Lorenzo said he pull out the divorce papers. "Genevieve, Stop put it off and sign the divorce papers or I will help you sign them"Lorenzo said Genevieve took a pen and wrote on a piece of paper. "Daddy, Just give me time let me handle this, Genevieve wrote on it. "No! Genevieve talk to me! Damn it! Lorenzo yelled and got up and he trow a glass. "Your letting him win! This isn't the Genevieve who I fight with my whole life! Princess your letting him destroy you! Lorenzo yelled and touch Genevieve face as Skye came in. "What is going on"Skye ask "What is going on, Our daughter is letting Alexander destroy her! Lorenzo yelled Genevieve just look at her father. "Genevieve go have some breakfast, We need to leave soon and your going to be on the stand today"Skye said Genevieve went into the dinning room.

No comments:

Post a Comment