Thursday, March 17, 2016

Forever and For always par 6 ch 67


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was looking thought boxes of ornaments and pick up one of Lila Rae when Laurel came in. "Mother, Are you okay"Laurel ask "This ornament is your sister Lila Rae"Skye said "I wish she was here"Laurel said "Me too"Skye said Laurel hug Skye. "Oh thank you baby, I need that'Skye said "Your welcome, Mother"Laurel said as Raelyn came in with Delilah and a bag. "Raelyn, Delilah, I'm glad your both here"Skye said "Thanks Nana ,I found a box of mother's Christmas decorations we can use"Raelyn said "Thank you, Your mother loved Christmas so much"Skye said "Yes she did, I remember we had the best Christmas"Raelyn said Skye touch her granddaughter hair. "We will have one this year too, At least try"Skye said Genevieve came down with Sunday Rose. "Aunt Genevieve, I'm sorry"Raelyn said "Raelyn, Tonight is about your mother"Genevieve said "Thank you"Raelyn said "Yes, Tonight is about Lila Rae"Skye said as Lorenzo and Skylar and Alan and Monica and AJ and Constanza and Rae and John and Nikolas and Edward and Tracy came in. "Thanks for coming, Tonight isn't about ELQ or any family fends just about decoration the Christmas tree and remember my little girl"Skye said as she cried and look at Lorenzo. "Skye, We are all here for it"Alan said "Thanks Daddy"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment