Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 81


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were talking. "We can't make Genevieve go but she needs to talk to someone"Lorenzo said "I agree, Maybe my mother can help"Skye said"Good idea"Lorenzo said as Edward came in. "Grandfather, I'm glad your here"Skye said "Yes, What is it"Edward ask "I want to plan a fundraise in my daughter Lila Rae name and I need your help"Skye said "I will help you, We can do both our Lila"Edward said "Sound good, I was hope to do in for New years Eve"Skye said "Sure, I have some great news myself. We just took The emprise from the Cassadine"Edward said "Really"Lorenzo ask "Yes it wasn't that hard, Nikolas hasn't been at work"Edward said "Who help you"Lorenzo ask "Victor"Edward said as Genevieve came in. "What about Victor"Genevieve ask "Genevieve, Victor help us get the empire from the Cassadine, We know owe it"Edward said "How dare you! I didn't ask you to do that!Genevieve yelled "Why are you so upset? Edward ask "I didn't want this, This is my fight not anyone else and what is my son going to do now"Genevieve ask "Nikolas can work with us, I'm so glad you chance his name"Edward said "His still a Cassadine"Genevieve said "Genevieve, I just want to make it better for you and this is the only way I know how"Edward said "Why did Victor help you"Genevieve ask "You have to ask, He still care about you"Edward said "My daughter doesn't need to deal with love now"Lorenzo said "Yes, You need to get your life back, Your a Quartermaine Genevieve"Edward said "A Alcazar too"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment