Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 97

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having dinner with Laurel and John and Nikolas. "So what did you do with the nanny"Skye ask "Jamie took us to Skylar art gallery"Laurel said "Did you have fun"Skye ask "Yes"Laurel said "Good"Skye said Rose came in. "Mr and Mrs. Alcazar, Their is a woman who wants to see Mr.Nikolas"Rose said "Who"Lorenzo ask as Britt came in. "Me, Nikolas-Alexander, It's so good to see you again"Britt said Nikolas got up by her. "I don't want to see you again, You know what my father was doing"Nikolas said "Nikolas-Alexander, I'm your Grandmother"Britt said "No your not, I go by Nikolas now and I'm not a Cassadine anymore"Nikolas said as Lorenzo came by him and pull Nikolas towards him. "Nikolas is right , His not a Cassadine, You have no right to him now leave"Lorenzo said "Nikolas -Alexander, I know your upset but your father love you"Britt said "That died when he almost killed my mother, I'm not a Cassadine, I'm a Alcazar! Nikolas yelled "You sure leave now! Skye yelled Britt left. "Nikolas, Are you okay"Skye ask "Yes, I'm"Nikolas said Lorenzo pick him up. "Yes he is just find. , Nikolas is a Alcazar"Lorenzo said "I'm going to take the twins to bed, Nikolas you sure get ready too"Skye said "Yes Nana"Nikolas said Skye went upstairs with the twins. Nikolas and Lorenzo sit down on the couch, "Nikolas, I know it's been a lot but you and your mother and sister will be find, I will make sure of it"Lorenzo said "I know Papa, I want to stay here, After the trial I don't want to move out of here"Nikolas said as Skye listen on the steps. "You and your mother and Sunday Rose can stay here"Lorenzo said "Thanks, I want to be like you"Nikolas said as Skye came in. "Nikolas"Skye said "Yes, Nana I get ready for bed"Nikolas said he went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment