Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and for always part 6 ch 91


At The Courthouse~Alexander trial~Tea had just question the doctor in Paris. "That night was that the last time you saw Ms.Cassadine"Tea ask "No, Ms.Cassadine came in for a lot"Dr Cartier said "And you never say anything, Did Mr. Cassadine pay you"Tea ask "No"Dr Cartier said "I need to remind you are under oath"Tea said "Alright, Mr. Cassadine give my hospital a lot of money, We need it"Dr Cartier said "So you just took the money and keep quiet"Tea ask "I'm sorry"Dr Cartier said Tea show a picture to the doctor. "Is this what Mrs. Cassadine burns the new ones look like that night"Tea ask "Yes"Dr Cartier said "I would like the jury to see this"Tea said "Go ahead"The judge said Tea show everyone in court what it look like. "You keep your mouth shut for money for your hospital! Did you ever see how scare Mrs.Cassadine was! Did you feel anything for her"Tea ask "Mrs. Cassadine never show how scare she was"Dr Cartier said "I'm done"Tea said "Did you ask Mr. Cassadine for the money to keep quiet about it"Nora ask "Yes"Dr Cartier said "Is this the first time you didn't report a case of abuse"Nora ask "No"Dr Cartier said "I'm done"Nora said Dr Cartier got off the stand. "I would like a break then I will call my next witness"Nora said "Five mins"The judge said
Lorenzo went into the hallway and Skye follow him.

"Genevieve"Skylar said she touch her sister hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment