Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 40


At Lorenzo/Skye~Skye was at home looking at a picture of Jax when Lorenzo came in. "How was the funeral"Lorenzo ask "Sad, How is Genevieve"Skye ask "Push me away"Lorenzo said "Oh Lorenzo, I don't know how to help her"Skye said "Me either, But I do have some news, Nikolas-Alexander is going to ask Genevieve if he can chance his name"Lorenzo said "To what"Skye ask "Nikolas Alcazar"Lorenzo said "Was this your idea or his"Skye ask "It was Nikolas idea, I walk in his hospital room when he was asking Ric to draw up the papers"Lorenzo said "Oh, I do get why he doesn't want to have anything to do with Alexander"Skye said "Me too, Skye how are you, I know you loved Jax"Lorenzo ask "I did loved Jax but not the man he was when he came back"Skye said "Do you blame me for it"Lorenzo ask "I sure because you try to take Jax from my life but no"Skye said "Good, I have something for you"Lorenzo said he pull out a box and it was a ring. "Skye, Will you marry me"Lorenzo ask "Yes, Oh Lorenzo it's beautiful"Skye said "Thank you, We our going to be happy this time"Lorenzo said "Lorenzo, Life isn't perfect but I can handle it with you"Skye said "Same here"Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment