Thursday, March 17, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 69


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were lay on the couch in each other arms looking at the tree, "It looks so beautiful, Just like Lila Rae"Skye said "Yes it does"Lorenzo said "Lorenzo, I'm so sorry I push you away"Skye said "I have let it go"Lorenzo said "Good, I can't believe you try to get over me with Blair"Skye said "No woman can ever help me get over you"Lorenzo said "No"Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye. "Remember our first Christmas with Lila Rae, We both brought a lot of present for Lila Rae and set them on the table and they caught on fire"Skye said "I remember"Lorenzo said "Let's go to bed"Skye said they got up as Genevieve came in. "Sorry, I just need my purse to get a pill"Genevieve said "It's okay, We were just going to bed, I'm glad your staying here"Lorenzo said "Just for tonight"Genevieve said "I will go lock up"Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and left. Genevieve open her purse and look into it and saw the sonogram of the baby she lose. "Genevieve , Are you okay"Skye ask Genevieve pull out the sonogram. "It's my son sonogram"Genevieve said "Oh baby, Did you have a name pick out for the baby"Skye ask "Yes, Don't say anything but I was going to name him Lorenzo Jr"Genevieve said "Really, Wow, Was Alexander okay with it"Skye ask "I never talk to him about it, Please Daddy will not let it go if he know"Genevieve said "If I know what"Lorenzo ask "Nothing, Goodnight"Genevieve said "No, Genevieve tell your father"Skye said "I was going to name my baby boy, Lorenzo Jr, Alright"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment