Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 45



At The Police station~ Alexander jail cell~Alexander was in his cell when Genevieve came in. "Genevieve"Alexander said "Alexander, Emily came to talk to me today and ask me if I sure let you go to a mental hospital, So tell me do you need help, Are you sorry about what you did to me, To our son and to my unborn baby"Genevieve ask "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it I do need help. I love you so much Genevieve and I know you love me too, Please let me go to an mental hospital and don't let your father kill me"Alexander said "Alexander, This is a lot"Genevieve said "I know it is but I can't go to jail, I just need help and I will get it if you let me go to a mental hospital"Alexander said as Skye and Lorenzo came behind Genevieve, "I don't think so , You will go to jail"Lorenzo said "Daddy, Why are you both here"Genevieve ask "To get you"Lorenzo said "Genevieve, I love you and our daughters, Bianca and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander, I'm sorry think about all the good times we had with Bianca remember back then"Alexander said "I always think about that, I did think about Bianca all the time it was you who stop"Genevieve said "No I just didn't want to think about her anymore it hurt to much"Alexander said "It hurt me to a part of me died when she did"Genevieve said "Me too"Alexander said "Where did you put all the picture of Bianca"Genevieve ask "In the attic in a box, Genevieve there a key to in the safe go to the bank with it"Alexander said "What is it to"Genevieve ask "Just do it, You will be happy"Alexander said "Genevieve will be happy when the divorce papers are sign"Lorenzo said he pull out the papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment