Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 14


At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed with her namesake. "Genevieve, Your mother is going to look for you soon"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "I guess, Aunt Genevieve , Why are you talking different"Young Genevieve ask "The fall hurt my speech but I will heal from this, I always have"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Yes"Young Genevieve said

In the hallway~Skye and Rae were there when Skylar came in. "Mother, Why did you ask me to meet you here"Skylar ask "I believe your Genevieve is with your sister"Skye said "That make sense"Skylar said "Yes, Just don't get upset"Skye said "Genevieve can't take off like this"Skylar said and left.

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed with her namesake. "I love you Aunt Genevieve"Young Genevieve said "I love you too"Genevieve said as she talk slow and Skylar came in. "Genevieve, I been looking for you, You can't take off like that"Skylar said "I just want to see Aunt Genevieve that's all"Young Genevieve said "We had a great visiting"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Good, I'm just glad your okay"Skylar said "Genevieve when I get out of here we will have a special day just us"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Cool"Young Genevieve said "Sis, Just work on your recovery, I will be back"Skylar said "Don't be hard on her"Genevieve said as she talk slow and Skylar and young Genevieve left.

No comments:

Post a Comment