Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 82


At Skye/Lorenzo ~Genevieve was talking to Skye and Lorenzo. "Genevieve, We get you didn't want to see Dr Collins but you need to talk to someone, Maybe it will be easy to talk to my mother"Skye said "Don't you get it! I don't want to talk to anyone! Genevieve yelled and pick up a vase and throw it. "Genevieve"Lorenzo yelled "Sorry, Mother I will buy you another one"Genevieve said "It's okay, Why don't you want to talk"Skye ask "I don't do feeling and I know you both look at me and wonder why I stay, Why did I let him hurt me! Genevieve yelled "Why did you stay"Lorenzo ask "I was hope it would get better, I was a fool to think my love would chance Alexander, He wasn't always like this"Genevieve said "He put you on ice! Lorenzo yelled "Why do you have to bring that up"Genevieve yelled "Because you keep believe the best in him"Lorenzo said "Yes, Just like mother believe the best in you, I also wanted a family and I want to give Bianca son a family that I could never give her"Genevieve said "I get that"Skye said "We just want to help you"Lorenzo said "The trial is tomorrow then it will all get better"Genevieve said as Rae came in. "Genevieve, It will not just go away just because Alexander is in jail"Rae said "You called Grandmother didn't you! Genevieve yelled 'I ask mother to come talk to you, Please Genevieve, I was once like you , I didn't do feelings and I was wrong to lock them all up"Skye said she touch her daughter hair. "Why don't we go and you two can talk"Lorenzo said "I'm not a child, I don't have to listen to either of you"Genevieve said "You never did"Lorenzo said and left with Skye.

No comments:

Post a Comment