Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 39

At The Quartermaine Mansion ~ Nikolas-Alexander had just told Genevieve about want to chance his name. "Your mother, Bianca want to name you after both the man she love in her life, Your Grandfathers "Genevieve said "I know but I don't want to be a part of this Cassadine anymore"Nikolas-Alexander said "You can chance your name but your still a Cassadine"Genevieve said "What do you think Bianca would say if she was alive when he did this to you"Nikolas-Alexander ask "Bianca would be upset with her father, She look up to him so much"Genevieve said "Was it your idea to keep her from me"Nikolas-Alexander ask "No , I want to talk about Bianca even thought it kill me when she died"Genevieve said "Was the plane crash an accident"Nikolas-Alexander ask "Yes it was"Genevieve said "Oh, So mother can I"Nikolas-Alexander ask "Let me think about it"Genevieve said as Alan came in with Monica who was carry Sunday Rose. "Oh Sunday Rose, I miss you so much"Genevieve said she took Sunday Rose. "How are you too doing"Alan ask "Good, Thank you for let us stay here"Genevieve said "Your welcome, We our glad we could help if you need anything"Alan said "Thanks, Where is Great-Grandfather"Genevieve ask "Tracy went to pick him up, His getting out today"Alan said "Good"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment