Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 33


At General Hospital~ Nikolas-Alexander room~Nikolas -Alexander was in his bed talking to Ric still. "So can you"Nikolas-Alexander ask "Have you talk to Genevieve about this"Ric ask "No"Nikolas -Alexander said "You need to talk to your mother, Then I will help you"Ric said "Alright"Nikolas-Alexander said as Lorenzo came in. "Ric, What are you doing here talking to my grandson"Lorenzo ask "His my grandson too"Ric said "I ask him to come"Nikolas-Alexander said "Why"Lorenzo ask "I need Grandfather help, I haven't ask Mother yet but I want to chance my name"Nikolas-Alexander said "To what"Lorenzo ask "Nikolas Lansing Alcazar"Nikolas-Alexander said "I like that name"Lorenzo said "Thank you , Do you think Mother will allow it"Nikolas-Alexander ask "Yes, I think she will"Lorenzo said "I was telling Nikolas-Alexander I will help with the paperwork but Genevieve needs to sign off on it"Ric said "Thank you Ric"Lorenzo said "We our on the same side here"Ric said and left. "Nikolas-Alexander, How are you feeling"Lorenzo ask "Papa, If Father doesn't to go jail will you take care of him"Nikolas-Alexander said "Do you know what your asking"Lorenzo ask "Yes I do"Nikolas-Alexander said "Did you see some of it"Lorenzo ask "Mother doesn't know but I saw all of it, I hate him! Nikolas-Alexander yelled and Lorenzo hug his grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment