Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 71


At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was downstairs having coffee and look at a paper when Genevieve came in dress for the day. "Daddy, Where is mother and Nikolas"Genevieve ask "Your mother took Nikolas and the twins to school"Lorenzo said "Oh"Genevieve said "Come sit down and have some coffee with me"Lorenzo said Genevieve sit down. "Are you okay you look tired"Lorenzo ask "Thanks Daddy"Genevieve said "You had a nightmare didn't you"Lorenzo ask "It's not a nightmare when it's true"Genevieve said "You need to get him out of your life then you will be free"Lorenzo said he touch his daughter hair. "Daddy, What are you talking about"Genevieve ask "The divorce paper, You will agree that Alexander has to sign his right away to the children or I will deal with him"Lorenzo said "Daddy you want me to take away my children father! Genevieve yelled and got up."Yes, Nikolas and Sunday Rose don't deserver a father like him, They sure have a father who is a great role model"Lorenzo said "What Alexander did to me doesn't mean his not a good father, I could say that about you! Genevieve yelled "Genevieve, This is for the best, If Alexander get out of jail, He will try to take your children, You don't want that do you"Lorenzo ask "No, Oh Daddy I just need to think this is a lot and the trial is coming, I don't know if I can do this anymore"Genevieve said "Genevieve your scare me"Lorenzo said "I just need to think"Genevieve said "I know it seems like everything is out of control but you have a lot to live for your children"Lorenzo said Genevieve left and Lorenzo pick up his phone. "I need to talk to you"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment