Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 84


At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lorenzo were there with the children. "Nikolas, Are you okay"Lorenzo ask "I will be"Nikolas said "Yes, You will, I will make sure of it"Lorenzo said as AJ came in. "I'm going to talk to AJ"Skye said and left.

"AJ"Skye said "Skye, How are you doing"AJ ask "I just hope after Alexander is in jail my daughter can get her life back'Skye said "I hope so to, I'm glad Tea is the DA"AJ said "Me too, How are you doing with her being back"Skye ask "I'm find, Just worry about Constanza, She always hope for a mother"AJ said "Yes, Constanza is strong she can handle it, I'm sorry I lied"Skye said "I get why you did it, I will let it go"AJ said "Good, I need my brother"Skye said "Always"AJ said they share a hug. "How is Genevieve doing"AJ ask "She talking to my mother now, I hope anyway"Skye said "Genevieve doesn't want help"AJ ask "No, Genevieve just wish it away"Skye said "We both do that"AJ said "Yes, She a Quartermaine for sure"Skye said

At The Quartermaine~Alan was looking at picture of the family as Emily came in. "Emily, How are you"Alan ask "Not good, I hate all of this, I feel so helpless'' Emily said "It's not your fault about Alexander"Alan said "Yes it is, I raise him as my son"Emily said "I'm sorry that Father blame you , Your welcome in this house"Alan said "Thanks Dad, I'm worry about this if something happened to my son you know it's Lorenzo"Emily said "Yes"Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment