Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 22


At General Hospital hallway~Skye was on the phone with Ric, "Ric, I have some news"Skye said as Lorenzo came by and Skye hang up and Genevieve came out in a wheelchair, "What is going on"Lorenzo ask "Grandfather and Nikolas-Alexander were in a car accident"Skye said "No, Any word"Lorenzo ask "No"Skye said "Genevieve"Lorenzo said "I want to go to the church to light a candle in honor of Bianca"Genevieve said "Sure We will take you, Nikolas-Alexander is going to be okay"Lorenzo said "I will be right there"Skye said Lorenzo push Genevieve to the church. AJ came by. "Skye, I heard sorry I was out of town with ELQ stuff"AJ said "It's okay, Have you heard Edward and Nikolas-Alexander have been in a car accident"Skye said "No"AJ said "Why can't we just get a break"Skye ask "I don't know"AJ said

Alan was in the hallway when Tracy came by. "Alan, Why did you call me to come here"Tracy ask "It's about Father and Nikolas-Alexander"Alan said "What about"Tracy ask "They were in a car accident"Alan said "No! I told Daddy not to drive anymore"Tracy said "We all did"Alan said "Yes, Oh No, What if Daddy goes to jail for this"Tracy ask "He will not"Alan said as Ric came in. "Ric, Why are you here"Tracy ask "Skye called me"Ric said as Skye came by. "Yes, I did , Genevieve want Ric to be here, Nikolas-Alexander was in a car accident"Skye said "No, How is my grandson"Ric ask "We don't know yet"Skye said "How did it happened"Ric ask "We don't know yet"Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment