Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 35


At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was wake in bed when Bobbie came in. "How are you feeling"Bobbie ask 'Good, I get to get out of here today"Genevieve said

"I heard, Genevieve you will heal from this by talking"Bobbie said "Did it take you a long time to trust another man after"Genevieve ask "Yes it did, I met a wonderful man when I was ready to he was my best friend"Bobbie said "Were you happy"Genevieve ask "Yes we were it was hard to work on like all marriage but we were happy and you will be happy too soon, You just have to recovery"Bobbie said "I'm going to try, Thank you Bobbie for help me even thought I know my father has done some things to you and your family"Genevieve said "It's not your fault about who your father is or what he has done"Bobbie said "I'm worry about what this is going to do to my family"Genevieve said "I know but you need to work on your recovery and not worry about your family"Bobbie said as Lorenzo came in with a bag and cup. "I agree with Bobbie"Lorenzo said "Daddy, Why are you here"Genevieve ask "I heard you and Nikolas-Alexander were getting out today and I want to be here, I brought some breakfast"Lorenzo said "Genevieve if you ever want to talk"Bobbie said "Thank you"Genevieve said and Bobbie left. "Did you bring me a cinnamon roll"Genevieve ask as she took the bag. "No Oatmeal"Lorenzo said "Great. Where is Mother"Genevieve ask "At Jax funeral Genevieve you need to work on your recovery"Lorenzo said "I will"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment