Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 99

At The Quartermaine~Alan was in his robe sitting on the couch looking at picture of Genevieve and Alexander when they were younger when Tracy came in wear her robe and sit by Alan. "Alan, Are you okay"Tracy ask "No, I'm not, Did you see Genevieve today, She broken"Alan ask "Yes I did, I hate it too"Tracy said "I'm worry about Genevieve"Alan said "As a doctor orGrandfather"Tracy ask "Both, I believe after this trial Genevieve will have a breakdown"Alan said "Oh No"Tracy said "Yes, This isn't want Skye needs right now she just start to heal from Lila Rae"Alan said "Yes she is but we will be their for Skye and Genevieve"Tracy said "Really"Alan ask "Yes, I love Genevieve, I will help her"Tracy said "I know you do, Let's go to bed"Alan said "Yes"Tracy said

Nikolas/Emily house~Nikolas was having a drink and then trow the glass as Emily came in. "Nikolas, Are you okay"Emily ask "Not really, Britt was here, It was a mistake of bring her to town"Nikolas said "Nikolas, It was the only way to hopefully get Alexander into a mental hospital"Emily said "I just don't know"Nikolas said as Alexis came in. "Alexis, How did it look today for our son"Nikolas ask "The honest true, It's not looking good, I'm sorry"Alexis said "Thanks , I need a way to save my son even if he goes to jail I don't believe his safe from Lorenzo"Nikolas said "I hate to say this but what about Helena"Alexis ask "Maybe"Nikolas said "Do you think that's our only way"Emily ask "I just don't think it's not looking good"Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment