Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 55


At The Quartermaine mansion ~Genevieve and Constanza were there. "What is it"Genevieve ask "Genevieve its' kind of good news, My mother is alive"Constanza said "What"Genevieve ask "Mother had to hide to keep me safe, She coming back tomorrow"Constanza said "Who told you this"Genevieve ask "Blair"Constanza said "Are you sure"Genevieve ask "Yes, Blair would not lie about this she a mother herself"Constanza said "How do you feel about this"Genevieve ask "I sure be upset with her but I have my mother back"Constanza said "I'm happy for you,I know how much you miss your mother"Genevieve said "Thanks, I hope mother can help me with your case, I know that Alexander hire Nora Buchanan which in the past my mother has beat in court"Constanza said "Maybe she can"Genevieve said as Monica and Alan and AJ and Ned and Skye came in. "What is going on"Monica ask "I called this meeting, My daughter just got some news tonight that Tea is alive has been all this time, So Skye did you know, Did Lorenzo help hide Tea"AJ ask as he look at Skye. "Yes, Lorenzo help Tea but it was for Constanza own good, There was dangerous people out there that wanted Victor , Tea husband and to ported Constanza we had to lie, Constanza that's all it wasn't to hurt you"Skye said "Aunt Skye I don't blame you, I get it"Constanza said "Thank you, AJ"Skye ask "I just don't get why you lie to me, Was it for him"AJ ask "No, I love Constanza too she my niece"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment