Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 14

“Toil and Trouble ch 14”
“Sonny Down”
At The Police station-Sonny was in his cell when Skye came by,”I hope you like you're new home here where you belong “I don’t belong here and I will get out of here “You think you’re so powerful don’t you? Well You’re not the only one “Skye left as Diane came by,””Sonny,I have bad news I can’t get you out of this it’s bad they have proof that you killed AJ they have the gun”No,What else”The security camera at ELQ,Sonny you're going to jail I’m sorry “I can’t “,You have to get me out of this “Carly came by,”Can you get Sonny out of this “No I’m sorry “This is just great! “Carly,What happened at the hotel”It doesn’t matter “Carly “I lose it I been initiated for taxes “”Really “Yes I think we have been set up by the Quartermaine “Leave them alone or it’s just going to make it worse “

At Ava-Ava was enjoying her time with Avery.”You’re home now this is where you will be forever my love “Ava kiss Avery.

At General Hospital-Michael was waiting on new about his son when Olivia and Ned and Skye came by.”Monica called us,She told us about Wiley “Yes his my son,I’m Changed his name to AJ “Oh that’s wonderful “Skye hugged Michael.”Are you going to charge Brad “No”Did you heard Sonny was arresting “Yes”As Monica came by.”How did it go”It went wonderful AJ is Alright his going to need to stay here for awhile and check up on his heart “

Lucas was listening and happy about Wiley when Michael came by.”Lucas,I have no hurt feelings towards you and Brad,You both can still be in AJ life “Thanks,Michael I’m sorry about this”You didn’t know”

AJ room-AJ was in bed when Michael came into the room.”I’m you're father,You're new name is AJ Quartermaine The three ,I love you”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment