Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 10

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 10”
At Anna-Anna was at home when the phone rang,”Anna Devane ,What! Anna hang up her phone and left..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re sitting down having coffee together,”Maybe it’s time to tell Nellie the truth before anyone say anything “Maybe “She can handle it”I hope so”Nellie strong “Yes she is,Alright let tell her”As Lila Rae came into the room.”Daddy,if I want to see Spencer I’m ! You can’t stop me”You’re right I just wanna you safe”I know and I will be”

General Hospital-Monica was looking at Bobbie chart and the test that came back.

Bobbie room-Bobbie was in bed sleeping when Lucas and Carly were worrying about their mother.”Lucas,This isn’t good”No it’s not”Monica came into the room.”Why is our mother sleeping “I have Bobbie test results her kidneys are failing “No that’s not good “How do we get our mother a new one “We have to test everyone”Let’s go make some phone call”We better save our mother “Carly and Lucas left. Carly and Lucas went into the hallway.”It’s going to be okay “It has too We have to save our mother “Yes we will “

On the Docks-Maxie was on the phone,’Mom have a nice trip,I hope everything goes well “Maxie hang up the phone..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment