Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 26

“Toil and Trouble Ch 26”
At Sonny/Carly-Bobbie was holding a tray of tea for Carly when Carly came into the room.”Carly ,Where did you go”To see the new DA she not going to look into who killed my husband! She doesn’t care”Carly ,You can’t look into it yourself “Why not! Michael hates me and Josslyn is with Jax! What else do I have left to lose! As Josslyn came into the room.”Josslyn,I thought you were at you're father tonight “No Daddy in Trouble he never paid his taxes so the government took everything “Wow “That’s sad but I’m sure you’re father can get out of this,Anyway I have some bad news,Sonny died tonight ‘,I’m sorry Mother “Thanks I need you “

At Nina/Valentin-Nina and Valentin we’re having dinner together,”Did you know anything about Jax Trouble “I heard about it but if you're asking if I did it “I’m not “I have a feeling it’s Skye,Jax broke her heart “How far do you and Skye go back “Board school,We have the same childhood “I’m sure you do,”Skye and I always got into trouble together,We sure have her over for dinner and fine a man for her “Maybe “

At Skye-Skye was at her house looking at a ring and put it on her finger.”I miss you my love “

At The Governor's mansion -Monica was Over.”John ,Thanks you for everything you will not regret it”Why don’t we have dinner one day “Sure ,Why not”Monica left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment