Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 17

“Toil and Trouble ch 17””
“A Quartermaine Heiress “
At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Olivia we’re in the den.”Ned,Are you okay “Yes I’m just in shock that Kristina my daughter “As Monica,Skye,Michael came into the room. “What did you say”I just found out that Kristina my daughter,Someone switch the test results “Wow! How did Kristina take this”She took it ok “Michael “I’m glad she not his”Michael left.”Wow! Sonny been losing everything “Yes he had and he will go to jail “Yes “We will be on top soon and have the hotel back “Yes we will “Skye,I’m glad you’re a Quartermaine,I’m not surprised “Thanks Ned it’s good to be back “

The Police Station -Sonny was in jail when Kristina came by.”Kristina,Why are you here “I just found out something about who I’m,I’m not you're daughter's someone switch the DNA test and I’m Ned daughter “No! “Yes! You have no child left Avery is you're an only child and you can’t see her! You’re going to jail anyway ! You lose everything! Kristina left,,”I have nothing “

At Julian dining-Julian was working when Skye came into the dining.”This is a lovely dining “Yes it is,What would you like “I just wanted to talk to you “Not here”As Alexis came by.”What’s going on “Nothing just talking “Alexis you were great in court “Yes you were,I heard about Kristina”Skye left,”What’s Skye talking about “Kristina is Ned daughter “Oh Wow,Are you happy about it” Yes I’m “Well Sonny go down for killing AJ “Yes the evidence isn’t good “Really! A town with no Sonny Corinthos “Can you imagine!

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment